Enterprise Social Workplace
Unleash the full potential of SharePoint for your organization
In current networked world, Social technologies have the potential to unlock the initiative, creativity and passion that are needed to produce true innovations and enable companies to tackle the most difficult problems.
Using Social collaboration tools, Company’s workforce engages and collaborates effectively with co-workers, management, business partners and customers. Social, Cloud and Mobile technologies (SoCoMo) are expanding the organization boundaries or perimeter as we call.
SpadeWorx has a unique Enterprises social collaboration solution that streamlines communication, reduces cost & time, builds group connection and boosts productivity. SpadeWorx leverages its User Centered Software Engineering™ (UCSE™) methodology to deliver SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint 2013 based Social Workplace solutions to enable organizations to reap following benefits.
- Increase in Organization Productivity: Rich and interactive experience increases the end-user productivity, on account of shortened time to accomplish a task. This leads to an overall increase in the organizational productivity and application adaptability amongst end-users.
- Improved Collaboration through social activities including communities, document sharing, rating and gamification techniques. Navigating through mammoth of information on Intranet or Extranet is tedious and cumbersome task in itself. Add to that the complexity of identifying the context and relevance to individual needs. This leads to shrinkage in revisit potential and finally abandonment of the portals. However, Intuitive, collaborative, easy to use document exchange interface creates compelling experiences that leads to increased revisits, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Superior Performance through Integration of Rich Components Leverages Ajax and JQuery web parts integrated into SharePoint Portals that help to invoke corporate Branding, styling and Interactivity resulting in superior performance. Power of plug-n-play of these web parts assists in personalization.
- Compelling User Experiences by leveraging the power of Social Interaction. Features such as Collaboration Interactive Forums, Social Computing, Personalization and Customization, help corporations leverage the power of Web 2.0. Focused, contextual and relevant dissemination of news or information as per job roles or personal interests is a good example of Personalization.
Rich User Experience for SharePoint includes:
- Contextual User Interface design and development
- Effective Information Architecture
- Enablement of “Ease of use” by leveraging Innovative web-parts
- Interactive Business Intelligence dashboard solutions
- Integration of the SharePoint portal with Line Of Business (LOB) systems
- Development of master pages, layout pages and CSS
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer
- Development of web-parts
- .NET framework and Visual Studio
- Rich user experience using latest JQuery, JS and UI technologies
- Solution Architecture
- Knowledge Management System developed for a division of the world’s largest ISV
- Web Portal for India’s leading financial institution
- Sales intelligence portal developed for a leading technology company in Bay Area
- Employee Intranet portal for world’s largest retailer