Growing in leaps and bounds – 24X7 BOTForce
- Skimming of your legacy data and using machine learning algorithms to build predictive models.
- Using Natural Language Understanding and/or Computer Vision capabilities to analyze unstructured information.
- Employing workflow engines and business rules to digitize your business process.
- Leveraging conversational UI for simple but powerful user interactions Use big data and analytics for gaining key insights.
- Using big data and analytics for gaining key insights.
- Enablement of Process Automation with the help of BOTs (software robots).
- Employment of cognitive capabilities such as Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision and more.
- Integration with your legacy systems for learning, decision-making and orchestrating workflow.
Automates ‘hiring’ process related tasks
- Based on JD, it analyses candidates across several job portals.
- Scores the profiles based on ‘AI’ algorithm and not just keyword based match.
- Sends e-mails to shortlisted candidates with invitation to chat with Yūjin for clarifications, if any.
- Yūjin will answer queries by candidates across subject areas such as company overview, culture, employee benefits, policies etc.
- Yūjin will also work with candidates to complete the online screening test (if configured and needed).
- Presents shortlisted candidates to recruiter with all reports and stats for further processing.
Handles employee support scenarios
- For using Amigo, employees need to be authenticated. Authentication is automated by integrating the BOT with company directory or equivalent mechanism.
- Amigo can handle support requests from leave management, travel requisition, IT requests to employee benefits etc.
- One can simply chat with Amigo to put request. Using NLP capabilities Amigo derives the intent out of it and processes that request.
- Amigo has capability of orchestrating workflows between requester and approver.
No posts available