- Monitoring – Monitor your Salesforce org, identify areas of improvement, recommend courses of action, develop best practices, and create an improvement plan.
- Maintenance – Our ongoing administration and maintenance services include user management, security management, standard and custom object maintenance, data management, and package maintenance.
- Custom Development – Often, custom development is required to realize the full potential of Salesforce.
- Service Desk – Help Desk -End-user adoption is perhaps the most critical success factor in a CRM implementation. Offer comprehensive training and help desk support services to ensure high end-user adoption.
SFDC Capabilities and Skills
- SFDC environment support, monitoring
- User and Data Access Management
- Code builds and deployments
- Customization support – - Page Layouts, Fields, Tabs, and Business Processes
- Data Management, Data Quality and Maintenance
- Support Salesforce.com security model – org-wide defaults, profiles, roles, groups, and sharing rules
- Reports and Dashboard Support
- Collaboration support – Chatter administration, Email templates
- Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud
- Chatter, Custom Cloud
- Outlook Integration, Mobile
- Eclipse Migration Tool
Force.com Design & Development
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements support for custom technical solutions – Triggers, Custom Pages, Batch Processes
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements of custom extensions to salesforce.com, custom portals
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements of customization and deployments between environments
- Support Business Processes – validation rules, functions, workflow automation rules Level 2, 3, 4 Support
- Apex (SOQL / SOSL)
- Java Script (JQUERY), Heroku
- Adobe Flex, Google Visualization
Integration Design & Development
- Support SFDC integrations with enterprise applications using middleware tools (e.g. Cast Iron, Informatica, etc.)
- Integrate and support Salesforce production environments
- Integrate social networking applications (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Bug fixes and minor enhancements for real-time and batch integrations using salesforce.com APIs
- Support single sign-on between salesforce.com and other applications.
- Outbound Messaging, Web Services
- Ajax Toolkit
- Java API, REST API
- AppExchange, Single Sign-on
- Support data management tools, API-based tools, and data quality utilities (e.g. CRMfusion)
- Support the data import tools for ad-hoc data import into Salesforce.com
- Support the components for the extract/transform load process for data migration
- Import Wizard, Data Loader
- Bulk Data Loader, AppExchange
- 3rd Party ETL Tools