|Roles and Responsibilities
||Note – The opening is with our reputed client in Bangalore. Candidate would be on permanent payroll of SpadeWorx Software Services.
Only Bangalore, Chennai and Pune candidates should apply who are ready to relocate to Bangalore.
- Strong knowledge on SP2007,SP2010,SP2013,Office 365 and Latest Versions and trends in SharePoint and SharePoint Farms.
- Knowledge in Migrations from SP2007 to 2010 and 2013 as well as on o365.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013 and MOSS 2007
- SQL Server 2008/2012 and SQL Reporting Services
- with SharePoint Designer, infoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata,
and User Profile Services
- Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
- Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
- Experience using Visual Studio or related IDE
- Team Foundation Server, a plus
- Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
- Understand browser-specific compatibility issues
- Expertise in the design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software, with focus on usability
- Experience creating 3rd party authentication for external partner portals
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems
flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET ,T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
- Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
- Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient.Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
|Required Skill Set
- Experience in developing and maintaining Web services and multi-threading.
- Experience of building and maintaining application using object oriented methodology.
- Workflow Developments.
- Great communication and customer service skills.KPI knowledge.
- Strong knowledge on OOTB , Custom coding, Creation of custom web parts /architecture designing and Integration of SharePoint with Other Technologies
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Very good knowledge of service application so Experience on migration
- Experience on integration with LOB (line of business) system
- Troubleshooting health of farm environment – Experience in designing Enterprise level DMS
- Exposure of SharePoint Online – Working experience in creating and consuming WCF service
- Excellent in .net platform concepts – Capacity Planning. – Growth Management
- Excellent communication skills and able to front end sales and customer teams
- Ability to work in different group of delivery teams for building proposals and solutions
- Should have good knowledge about other than Microsoft technology landscape for solution
- Ability to create technical collaterals like conducting webinar. Writing whitepapers, writing blogs etc SharePoint, SharePoint 2010,
proposals, SharePoint designer, whitepapers, blogs, integration
- Exposure to Object Oriented Principles
- Detailed insights on Client side /Server side development
- Knowledge on Project server, K2, SharePoint Apps development.
- Knowledge on Ninetex workflow and other third party WF and SP WF
- Experience on developing complex SP application right from the scratch
- Exposure to migration projects and corresponding architecture designing
- Good communication and Knowledge of SharePoint Comparative Products
- Role would require to interact with Business focal across the globe and the resource should be able to handle the same